- Focus on the idea of transformation and renewal. The brand could position itself as a solution for people who are seeking to transform their skin and renew their appearance.
- The story could center around the idea of how our skin is constantly renewing and regenerating, and how the right skincare products can help support this process. The brand could emphasize the importance of using science-based, innovative ingredients to support the skin’s natural renewal process, and promote a holistic approach to skincare that benefits both the skin and the environment.
- The story could also focus on the idea of self-care and taking the time to care for oneself. The brand could encourage people to take a few minutes each day to care for their skin, and use this time as an opportunity to slow down, relax, and connect with themselves.
- Overall, the story of this skincare brand could be one of transformation, renewal, and self-care. By using high-quality, science-based ingredients and promoting a holistic approach to skincare, the brand could help people feel their best and look their best, while also making a positive impact on the environment.
- The story could center around a person who struggled with skin issues for years, such as acne, dryness, or uneven skin tone. They had tried countless skincare products with no success, feeling frustrated and self-conscious about their skin.
- One day, they discovered this skincare brand and decided to give it a try. After using the products for a few weeks, they noticed a significant improvement in their skin. Their acne had cleared up, their skin was more hydrated and radiant, and their overall complexion had evened out.
- The person was amazed by the results and began to feel more confident and comfortable in their own skin. They started to use the skincare products as part of a daily self-care routine, enjoying the time spent caring for their skin and connecting with themselves.
- Over time, the person became a loyal fan of the brand, sharing their experience with friends and family and encouraging others to try the products. They were inspired by the brand’s commitment to sustainability and transparency and felt good about supporting a brand that aligned with their values.
- The personal story could be shared through various channels, such as social media, email marketing, or the brand’s website. It could be accompanied by before-and-after photos, personal testimonials, or videos of the person sharing their experience with the products.
- Overall, the personal story of this skincare brand could be one of transformation, self-care, and connection. By providing effective, sustainable skincare solutions that help people feel confident and comfortable in their own skin, the brand could make a positive impact on people’s lives and inspire them to prioritize self-care and self-love.
- Introduce yourself and thank the volunteer for joining the interview.
- Explain that the purpose of the interview is to learn more about their experience with the skincare brand and their thoughts on skincare and self-care.
- Ask if they’re comfortable being recorded, and if so, get their consent.
- Can you tell us a bit about your experience with the skincare brand? How did you discover it, and what inspired you to try it?
- What specific products from the brand have you tried, and how have they worked for you?
- How has using these products impacted your skin, and how do you feel about your skin now?
- How do you incorporate these skincare products into your daily routine, and what benefits do you see from doing so?
- What is your opinion on the importance of skincare, and why do you think it’s important to take care of our skin?
- How do you prioritize self-care in your life, and what role does skincare play in that?
- What do you think sets this skincare brand apart from other brands in the market, and why would you recommend it to others?
- Lastly, what advice would you give to someone who is new to skincare and looking to start a routine?
- Thank the volunteer for their time and insight, and let them know that their input is valuable and appreciated.
- Recap some of the key takeaways from the interview and how it can help others learn more about the brand and skincare in general.
Educated people who are interested in science-based skincare solutions, innovative ingredients, and sustainable, cruelty-free products.
Age range of the target demographic could vary, but may skew towards younger age groups such as millennials and Gen Z, who are more likely to prioritize sustainability and transparency in their purchasing decisions.
Acne Problem The target audience could also include people who are interested in anti-aging solutions, such as those provided by the Reservatrol and Encapsulated Retinol Serum. The AHA BHA Peeling Serum might also appeal to people who are concerned with acne-prone or congested skin.
Female : In terms of gender, the brand could target both men and women, but may lean towards a female audience since skincare products tend to be more popular among women. However, the brand could also appeal to men who are interested in science-based skincare solutions and are looking for sustainable and effective skincare products.
Overall, the demographic that this skincare brand might appeal to is likely to be a diverse group of individuals who are interested in high-quality, science-based skincare solutions that are effective, sustainable, and cruelty-free.
Buyers Considerations (Marketing Point)
- Affordability: Working class women are likely to be budget-conscious, so stressing the affordability of the brand’s products can be an effective way to appeal to this market. The brand could highlight how their products offer effective, high-quality skincare solutions at a reasonable price point, and how they are committed to making skincare accessible to all women.
- Time-saving: As working women, this demographic may not have a lot of time to devote to lengthy skincare routines. Stressing the ease and convenience of using the brand’s products can be an effective way to appeal to this market. The brand could highlight how their products are quick and easy to use, while still delivering effective results.
- Multi-functional: To appeal to working women who are often on-the-go, the brand could stress the multi-functional benefits of their products. can save time and money by combining two skincare steps into one. By highlighting the versatility of their products, the brand can appeal to women who are looking for efficient, effective skincare solutions.
- For example, a moisturizer that also be able as base make up,
- Moisturizer can have a significant impact on how makeup looks and lasts on the skin. When the skin is dry or dehydrated, makeup can settle into fine lines and creases, making them more noticeable. Additionally, dry skin can cause makeup to flake or peel off, leaving an uneven or patchy appearance.
- Using a moisturizer before applying makeup can help to hydrate and smooth the skin, providing a more even canvas for makeup application. Moisturizers can also help to create a barrier between the skin and the makeup, preventing it from settling into fine lines and creases.
- In addition, some moisturizers contain ingredients that can enhance the appearance of the skin and help makeup to adhere better. For example, some moisturizers contain silicone, which can create a smooth, poreless appearance on the skin, providing a great base for makeup.
- Overall, moisturizer is an essential step in any makeup routine, helping to ensure that the skin is hydrated and healthy, and that makeup looks smooth and flawless.
- For example, a moisturizer that also be able as base make up,
- Results-oriented: Working women may be looking for skincare products that deliver visible results, as they want to look and feel their best in their personal and professional lives. By stressing the effectiveness of their products and providing before-and-after photos or customer testimonials, the brand can demonstrate the positive impact their products can have on the skin.
Overall, by stressing the affordability, time-saving, multi-functional, and results-oriented benefits of their products, this skincare brand can effectively appeal to working class women who are looking for effective, convenient, and accessible skincare solutions.
Skin Considerations (Marketing Point)
- Dryness and dehydration: The Moisturizer can help to provide deep hydration to the skin, which can be especially beneficial for those with dry or dehydrated skin.
- Fine lines and wrinkles: The Antioxidant Serum with Ferulic Acid, Resveratrol, and 3-O Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, and the Encapsulated Retinol Serum can help to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, as well as improve skin texture and tone.
- Dullness and uneven skin tone: The Antioxidant Serum with Ferulic Acid, Resveratrol, and 3-O Ethyl Ascorbic Acid and the AHA BHA Peeling Serum can help to brighten and even out the skin tone, revealing a more radiant complexion.
- Acne and blemishes: The AHA BHA Peeling Serum can help to unclog pores and exfoliate the skin, which can be beneficial for those with acne-prone skin or those who struggle with blemishes.